|White crystalline powder
|Cool Dry Place
Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide that is used as a food additive. It is produced from starch by partial hydrolysisand is usually found as a white hygroscopicspray-driedpowder. Maltodextrin is easily digestible, being absorbed as rapidly as glucose, and might be either moderately sweet or almost flavorless. It is commonly used for the production of sodas and candy. It can also be found as an ingredient in a variety of other processed foods.
Food Grade Maltodextrin is a kind of hydrolysis product between starch and starch sugar. It has characteristics of good fluidity and solubility, moderate viscidity, emulsification, stableness and antirecrystallization, low water absorbability, less agglomeration, better carrier for sweeteners.
1. Improving the taste, tenacity and the structure of foods; Preventing recrystallization and extending shelf life.
2. The beverages are scientifically prepared with Maltodextrin, which add more flavor, soluble, consistent and delicious, and reduce sweet taste and cost. There are more advantages of these kinds of beverages than that of the traditional drinks and foods such as ice-cream, fast tea and coffee etc.
3. As a nice stuffing or carrier, it can be used in infant foods for improving their quality and health care function. It is beneficial to children.
4.Add consistence, improve shape, structure, and quality.
1. It has a good emulsification and thickening effect, increases viscosity, and enhances product dispersion and solubility of maltodextrin.
2. Used to inhibit the browning reaction: Due to the low DE value of maltodextrin, the reaction degree of Ti becomes smaller. It can be used as an inert embedding material for flavors, microcapsules, etc.
3. Used as a carrier and film storage: Maltodextrin aqueous solution can be used as a good carrier for various sweeteners, spices, fillers and pigments.
4. Used to prepare functional foods: Maltodextrin is easily absorbed by the human body and can be used for functional milk powders such as sucrose-free milk powder and sports drinks for athletes, patients, babies, etc.
5. Used to lower the freezing point: in ice cream, ice cream, and popsicles, the freezing point of the product can be changed without changing the soluble solid content in the system.
6. Used to reduce the sweetness of the system: adding maltodextrin to the candy can reduce the sweetness of the system and increase the toughness of the candy.
7. Replace fat: When the value of maltodextrin is 3~5, it can produce fat-like texture and taste, which is a high-quality fat substitute.
8. Improve the structure and appearance of food.